te re felicito! espectacular foto!!  :ok: :ok: :ok:

saludos!  :)
NACHO!!

Puccio

• Simplementevolar.com
    • Simplementevolar
Re: Mis rechazos en Airliners
« Respuesta #101 : 31 de octubre de 2007, 19:11:39 »
Se ve que en esa epoca no rechazaban por avion cortado!!

JAJAJA :jejeje: :jejeje:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0045887/L/
"Mientras cruce este cielo un avión, Y un piloto argentino lo guíe, No habra nadie en el mundo que arríe, Nuestro blanco y azul pabellón"
« Respuesta #102 : 01 de noviembre de 2007, 15:09:33 »
Fotaza Carlos !! Muy buena che...

Saludos
« Respuesta #103 : 01 de noviembre de 2007, 15:15:34 »
Dear Airliners.net Community, It's quite humbling to be part of this group of true urbane aviationenthusiasts and is my first thought every morning when I arrive at theoffice. As you all know, I'm just a cog in the wheel of this big site trying tolook after the business, its assets and our team here in Santa Monica. Theuser/members, photographers and Crew at Anet make this community site whatit is. Ever since we purchased the site from Johan, the bar has never dippedbelow unattainable and as all of you know - for all the right reasons.This is a bar set by all of you and our goal is to meet and exceed thisevery day.  So we tried to increase capacity and speed and database organization. Weopened a new data center with new equipment and 10 times the connectivity.The combination between a Winchester house of code (no offense to Johan andHenrik as they never thought Anet would be this large) and a serverstrategy and database created in the 90's was a lethal dose and we hadlittle chance of surviving a complete migration without some pain. Thecommunity deserves nothing slight of perfection and once this databaseload issue and ever-deteriorating bugs are cleaned up, we will have anextremely robust and scalable back end at which point we can begin addingthe new features and benefits we have been promising. I once again take full responsibility for assuming this house of cardsmigration / push. Yes - we could have done this 10 different ways and yes- we should have done it all 9 of the other ways. We have the best of thebest developers and network engineers and they are all doing what they canto make this situation go away asap. Sunny, Jon, Chris, Jeff R, Steve, Monique, and the rest of our staff-THANK YOU for your amazing dedication to Anet. I want to especially thankthe Anet Crew for their diligence, patience and willingness to do whatever it takes to search and report bugs and in many cases fix them. As you all know, we are not out of the weeds just yet but getting veryclose to correcting all the issues with our Screening system as well asMYSQL servers. I understand the frustration level is as high as it hasever been and this is very upsetting to all of us. Monique has been taskeddaily with repetitive issues many which are very complicated not to mentionher main job is to communicate, monitor and resolve community and Crewissues. This has taken its toll but we are swinging through this and everyday we see more light. On a personal note- I must say, for once in my life I have chosen to takeon a business that resonates so deep in my gut that I feel every moan andgroan of Anet and I can say Monique feels the same way. What we are doingwith Anet will create a new platform and a dev environment scalable beyondour imagination but first we have to migrate and fix the immediatesituation and this is going to take some patience and understanding fromeach perspective area of the community. All my best,Paulo

Puccio

• Simplementevolar.com
    • Simplementevolar
« Respuesta #104 : 01 de noviembre de 2007, 15:25:57 »
A mi tambien me llego..

No entendi mucho
"Mientras cruce este cielo un avión, Y un piloto argentino lo guíe, No habra nadie en el mundo que arríe, Nuestro blanco y azul pabellón"
« Respuesta #105 : 01 de noviembre de 2007, 15:29:25 »
Si no entendi bien a que vino esto...

puf

• Aguante el campo!
    • puf
« Respuesta #106 : 01 de noviembre de 2007, 15:46:05 »
yo , va yo y mi hermano nos cremos una cuanesta en airliners, todavia no mande ninguna foto, solo mande una a myaviation q ya esta adentro como era obio  :jajaja:.
tambien me llego , lo lei pero no lo entendi mucho y no le vi sentido , por las dudas lo guarde.

Saludos JULIAN
PD.una pregunta para pasar a ser fotografo hay q tener una foto en airliners o con una en myaviation basta por q tenemos una en myaviation pero quiero subir otras y me dice q no soy fotografo todavia :ah?:.

Gatto-777

• El avión debe estar en movimiento...
    • Blog de Fotografía Aeronáutica
« Respuesta #107 : 01 de noviembre de 2007, 23:50:43 »
A mi tambien me llego..

No entendi mucho

es un mensaje del nuevo dueño donde habla de lo complicado del cambio en airliners.. pero que todo es para mejor. agradece la comprensión y el apoyo de su equipo.

eso en lo fundamental.

saludos,

ah! y también dice que aunue haya cambiado de dueño igual van a seguir rechazando como locos  :jajaja:

A propósito... a mi ayer me aceptaron la número 14. Un hermoso 737 en vuelo  :wi:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1285412/L/

Re: Mis aceptaciones y/o rechazos en Airliners
« Respuesta #108 : 14 de noviembre de 2007, 20:47:33 »
Bueno, como aca ya se hablo de los puzzles aeronauticos, aprovecho para mostrarles que este señor pidio una foto mia:

http://www.airplane-jigsaw-puzzles.com/jp6062055.html

Muy bueno!

Queria compartirlo, saludos!  :ok:  :)